Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Miami Photowalk

I spent a few days in Miami getting to scout locations for an upcoming shoot. I thought I'd share with you some of the Street Scenes in South Beach.

Nothing spectacular, just something to feel up a few minutes while you sit in traffic and look at this blog via smartphones!

I was booked to stay in the beautiful Essex Hotel in South Beach. When I had some free time, I set out for a walk with camera in hand.


I found a spot to play with some depth of field shots.


I avoided the tourists traps very easily.


People love to flash their vehicles, or their rentals.


Two-Toned Maybach...nice


Even the fake ones get flashed as well.


Regardless what you drive, you better be tossing some coins into these guys!


The BEST way to travel South Beach though is on foot, no questions asked.


Whether you are cartoon style artist


or an Architect with an eye for color...Miami is a spot to show off your talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment