Tuesday, January 25, 2011

D'andrea Family Photo Shoot

I recently got to visit the Vacation home of one of my clients in the Lower Keys to shoot their family of 15. The only thing I missed out on getting was a picture with the "Key Deer" that was in their front yard when I arrived.

I started with the group photos, and then worked my way in with the kids.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This shoot started off with the playing of bannanas, all the way to people jumping in the pool fully clothed.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Whether they were an earlier generation, or a later one everyone had fun on this shoot it seemed as the smiles came naturally from everyone.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Whether it was swinging on a hammock with your family
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Or trading kisses on the beach, this family was great to shoot!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment