Sunday, January 2, 2011

Walking the Streets & Marina's of Key West, FL.

Today I sat out on foot to capture a few things some of us might not see ever in our lives.

I've seen people all over build 10ft+ high fences to give themselves privacy from the public looking into their home. What a neat natural way to have a privacy fence using these huge leaves.
Key West, FL

When I seen this dancing couple near Mallory Square it was a must to shoot. These stand about 2 stories tall.


Just down the sidewalk was a life sized statue as well that represents the obvious!


One of the two humungous cruise ships that were in town today.




In town was 2 other Mega Yacht's. Missy B2


My Gal


Along my walk I came across a church which had beautiful stained glass windows inside, and some great looking wood.






As my day was ending, I couldn't help but play with the sun and this palm tree using an underexposure technique.


No comments:

Post a Comment